Advice and preparation
For a successful stay at ESF Les Gets, here are some recommendations...
- Have appropriate equipment: ski jacket, winter hat, mittens or gloves, glasses or goggles, sunscreen and tissues.
- Avoid following the lessons and calling out to your child during the lesson..
- Ski helmets are mandatory for Club PiouPiou and all ski levels above Gold Star, it is highly recommanded for other levels.
- For your little ones registered in the Piou Piou Club, an afternoon snack is offered.
- For children over 5 years old, we advise you to slip a small snack into their pocket.
- Please make sure the phone number, surname and first name on the card are correct.
- Leave it to the instructors to decide on a possible change of level.
- You must carry your lesson card for all types of course and present it to the instructor at the start of each lesson. It is personal and cannot be lent to another person.
- Don't be late to your lessons.
- The price of the lessons does not include the skipasses. Don't forget to buy a ski lift pass or check if it's part of a pack.
- The 5 or 6 day courses are consecutive.
- Important: students are not insured by the esf. To avoid the risks and financial hassles of an accident, we highly recommend you take out an insurance such as Snowrisk.
- The group lessons for alpine and cross-country skiing along with the Piou Piou Club are guaranteed from a minimum of 5 people, all season long. The courses are from a minimum of 4 people minimum.
- The esf cannot be held responsible for weather conditions, ski lift breakdowns or other accidents. In the event of a course being cancelled through no fault of our own, no refund will be made.
- The esf declines all responsibility for material or physical accidents that may occur to students.