Advice and Tips ...
for a hassle free stay
Here are Some recommendations for a successful holiday:
- Having suitable equipment: jacket, hat, mittens or gloves, goggles or mask, sunscreen and handkerchiefs.
- Avoid staying at the lesson and don't challenge your child throughout the lesson, they will learn at their own pace through the expert advice of our instructors
- Wearing a helmet is not mandatory but highly recommended.
- For small children registered in Club Piou-Piou, afternoon tea is offered for free.
- For over 5 years, think about including a small snack in their pocket (biscuit or cereal bar)
- Ensure we have your details correctly; Double check the telephone number, the name and the first name mentioned on the card.
- Leave it to the instructors and the instructor will advise of any change of level.
- Ensure you bring your lesson card and present to the instructor at the beginning of each lesson. It is personal and can in no case be given to another person.
- Be punctual to the start of each lesson.
- The course fee does not include your lift pass. Remember to buy a package or check whether it is part of a package.
- Courses are 5 or 6 days consecutive.
- Important: Students are not insured by the ESF. To avoid potential financial problems of an accident, we recommend you take a type of insurance Snowrisk .
- Group lessons alpine ski, cross country skiing and the Piou-Piou Club are assured to proceed with a minimum of 5 people, all season. Internships are from 4 people minimum.
- Weather conditions, breakdowns or other mechanical lift accidents may not be attributable to the ESF. If stopping the lesson is beyond our control, no refund will be made.
- The ESF do not accept any liability for property or personal injury that may occur to students.